Croppa Creek Class Blog

Weekly writing of Croppa Creek students

Georgia 100WC

| 0 comments

Today is the day of the Biggest Morning Tea and I have entered hamburger decorated cupcakes and they look so cool. The judging has already been done. We go over to the club at 10:00 to 10:30. We see how we went and if we got a place. Yes! I won in the school kids category. I shove three of my cupcakes in my mouth, I just couldn’t eat something so sickening. 2 minutes later those cupcakes that I ate made me feel so sick I feel as sick as a dog at sea. I think I need to go to the hospital to see what is wrong with me because my mum said that she thinks that one of those cupcakes had poison in it and that’s how I got sick. 1 hour later. Noooo!! It was poison in the cupcakes, and now I have to have surgery, this is the worst day of my life because within five minutes I will have to have surgery to get all of the poison out of me, I just hope that I don’t die (cough, cough).
I am now in heaven because the poison got to my heart and the surgeon couldn’t save me. That is the end of the day that I accidentally killed myself at the Biggest Morning Tea.